Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 1, Janvier 2020
Nos jeunes pousses ont du talent !
|Page(s)||73 - 76|
|Section||Partenariat médecine/sciences - Écoles doctorales - Masters|
|Published online||04 February 2020|
- Brunet J-F Denizot F Luciani M-F et al. A new member of the immunoglobulin superfamily-CTLA-4. Nature 1987 ; 328 : 67. [Google Scholar]
- Ménétrier-Caux C Curiel T Faget J et al. Targeting regulatory T cells. Targ. Oncol 2012 ; 7 : 15–28. [Google Scholar]
- Leach DR Krummel MF Allison JP Enhancement of antitumor immunity by CTLA-4 blockade. Science 1996 ; 271 : 1734–1736. [Google Scholar]
- Arce Vargas F, Furness AJS, Litchfield K, et al. Fc Effector function contributes to the activity of human Anti-CTLA-4 antibodies. Cancer Cell 2018; 33 : 649–63.e4. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Du X Tang F Liu M et al. A reappraisal of CTLA-4 checkpoint blockade in cancer immunotherapy. Cell Res 2018 ; 28 : 416–432. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- He M Chai Y Qi J et al. Remarkably similar CTLA-4 binding properties of therapeutic ipilimumab and tremelimumab antibodies. Oncotarget 2017 ; 8 : 67129–67139. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bruhns P. Properties of mouse and human IgG receptors and their contribution to disease models. Blood 2012 ; 119 : 5640–5649. [Google Scholar]
- Selby MJ Engelhardt JJ Quigley M et al. Anti-CTLA-4 antibodies of IgG2a isotype enhance antitumor activity through reduction of intratumoral regulatory T cells. Cancer Immunol Res 2013 ; 1 : 32–42. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma A Subudhi SK Blando J et al. Anti-CTLA-4 immunotherapy does not deplete FOXP3+ regulatory T cells (Tregs) in human cancers. Clin Cancer Res 2019 ; 25 : 1233–1238. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Romano E Kusio-Kobialka M Foukas PG et al. Ipilimumab-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity of regulatory T cells ex vivo by nonclassical monocytes in melanoma patients. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2015 ; 112 : 6140–6145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.