Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 1, Janvier 2020
Nos jeunes pousses ont du talent !
|Page(s)||77 - 79|
|Section||Partenariat médecine/sciences - Écoles doctorales - Masters|
|Published online||04 February 2020|
- Nishino M Ramaiya N Hatabu H et al. Monitoring immune-checkpoint blockade: response evaluation and biomarker development. Nat Rev Clin Oncol 2017 ; 14 : 655–658. [Google Scholar]
- Shull M Ormsby I Kier A et al. Targeted disruption of the mouse transforming growth factor-β1 gene results in multifocal inflammatory disease. Nature 1992 ; 359 : 693–699. [Google Scholar]
- Li M Sanjabi S Flavell R Transforming growth factor-β controls development, homeostasis, and tolerance of T cells by regulatory T cell-dependent and -independent mechanisms. Immunity. 2006 ; 25 : 455–471. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Marie J Liggitt D Rudensky A Cellular mechanisms of fatal early-onset autoimmunity in mice with the T cell-specific targeting of transforming growth factor-β receptor. Immunity 2006 ; 25 : 441–454. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gorelik L Flavell R Immune-mediated eradication of tumors through the blockade of transforming growth factor-β signaling in T cells. Nat Med 2001 ; 7 : 1118–1122. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sakaguchi S Yamaguchi T Nomura T et al. Regulatory T cells and immune tolerance. Cell 2008 ; 133 : 775–787. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tauriello DVF Palomo-Ponce S Stork D et al. TGFβ drives immune evasion in genetically reconstituted colon cancer metastasis. Nature 2018 ; 554 : 538–543. [Google Scholar]
- Courau T Nehar-Belaid D Florez L et al. TGF-β and VEGF cooperatively control the immunotolerant tumor environment and the efficacy of cancer immunotherapies. JCI Insight 2016 ; 1 : e85974. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mariathasan S Turley SJ Nickles D et al. TGFβ attenuates tumour response to PD-L1 blockade by contributing to exclusion of T cells. Nature 2018 ; 554 : 544–548. [Google Scholar]
- Herbertz S Sawyer JS Stauber AJ et al. Clinical development of galunisertib (LY2157299 monohydrate), a small molecule inhibitor of transforming growth factor-beta signaling pathway. Drug Des Dev Ther 2015 ; 9 : 4479–4499. [Google Scholar]
- Özdemir BC Pentcheva-Hoang T Carstens JL et al. Depletion of carcinoma-associated fibroblasts and fibrosis induces immunosuppression and accelerates pancreas cancer with reduced survival. Cancer Cell 2014 ; 25 : 719–734. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dahmani A Delisle J TGF-β in T cell biology: implications for cancer immunotherapy. Cancers 2018 ; 10 : 6 194. [Google Scholar]
- Bayin N Ma L Thomas C et al. Patient-specific screening using high-grade glioma explants to determine potential radiosensitization by a TGF-β small molecule inhibitor. Neoplasia 2016 ; 18 : 795–805. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.