Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 1, Janvier 2020
|Page(s)||20 - 23|
|Published online||04 February 2020|
- Tan J Sattentau QJ The HIV-1-containing macrophage compartment: a perfect cellular niche?. Trends Microbiol 2013 ; 21 : 405–412. [Google Scholar]
- Orenstein JM Meltzer MS Phipps T et al. Cytoplasmic assembly and accumulation of human immunodeficiency virus types 1 and 2 in recombinant human colony-stimulating factor-1-treated human monocytes: an ultrastructural study. J Virol 1988 ; 62 : 2578–2586. [Google Scholar]
- Jouve M Sol-Foulon N Watson S et al. HIV-1 buds and accumulates in nonacidic endosomes of macrophages. Cell Host Microbe 2007 ; 2 : 85–95. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Deneka M Pelchen-Matthews A Byland R et al. In macrophages, HIV-1 assembles into an intracellular plasma membrane domain containing the tetraspanins CD81, CD9, and CD53. J Cell Biol 2007 ; 177 : 329–341. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pelchen-Matthews A Kramer B Marsh M Infectious HIV-1 assembles in late endosomes in primary macrophages. J Cell Biol 2003 ; 162 : 443–455. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chu H Wang JJ Qi M et al. Tetherin/BST-2 is essential for the formation of the intracellular virus-containing compartment in HIV-infected macrophages. Cell Host Microbe 2012 ; 12 : 360–372. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Giese S Marsh M Tetherin can restrict cell-free and cell-cell transmission of HIV from primary macrophages to T cells. PLoS Pathog 2014 ; 10 : e1004189. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Neil SJD Zang T Bieniasz PD Tetherin inhibits retrovirus release and is antagonized by HIV-1 Vpu. Nature 2008 ; 451 : 425–430. [Google Scholar]
- Van Damme N Goff D Katsura C et al. The interferon-induced protein BST-2 restricts HIV-1 release and is downregulated from the cell surface by the viral Vpu protein. Cell Host Microbe 2008 ; 3 : 245–252. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Roy N Pacini G Berlioz-Torrent C et al. Mechanisms underlying HIV-1 Vpu-mediated viral egress. Front Microbiol 2014 ; 5 : 177. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Leymarie O Lepont L Versapuech M et al. Contribution of the cytoplasmic determinants of Vpu to the expansion of virus-containing compartments in HIV-1-infected macrophages. J Virol 2019 ; 93 : e00020–e00019. [Google Scholar]
- Ganor Y Real F Sennepin A et al. HIV-1 reservoirs in urethral macrophages of patients under suppressive antiretroviral therapy. Nat Microbiol 2019 ; 4 : 633–644. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.