Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 35, Number 12, Décembre 2019Anticorps monoclonaux en thérapeutique
|Page(s)||1160 - 1162|
|Published online||06 January 2020|
- Sibéril S, de Romeuf C, Bihoreau N, et al. Selection of a human anti-RhD monoclonal antibody for therapeutic use: impact of IgG glycosylation on activating and inhibitory Fc gamma R functions. Clin Immunol 2006 ; 118: 170–179. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Béliard R, Waegemans T, Notelet D, et al. A human anti-D monoclonal antibody selected for enhanced FcgammaRIII engagement clears RhD+ autologous red cells in human volunteers as efficiently as polyclonal anti-D antibodies. Br J Haematol 2008 ; 141: 109–119. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yver A, Homery MC, Fuseau E, et al. Pharmacokinetics and safety of roledumab, a novel human recombinant monoclonal anti-RhD antibody with an optimized Fc for improved engagement of FcγRIII, in healthy volunteers. Vox Sang 2012 ; 103: 213–222. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- de Romeuf C, Dutertre CA, Le Garff-Tavernier M, et al. Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia cells are efficiently killed by an anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody selected for improved engagement of FcgammaRIIIA/CD16. Br J Haematol 2008 ; 140: 635–643. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Le Garff-Tavernier M, Decocq J, de Romeuf C, et al. Analysis of CD16+CD56dim NK cells from CLL patients: evidence supporting a therapeutic strategy with optimized anti-CD20 monoclonal antibodies. Leukemia 2011 ; 25: 101–109. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Le Garff-Tavernier M, Herbi L, de Romeuf C, et al. Antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity of the optimized anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody ublituximab on chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells with the 17p deletion. Leukemia 2014 ; 28: 230–233. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sharman JP, Farber CM, Mahadevan D, et al. Ublituximab (TG-1101), a novel glycoengineered anti-CD20 antibody, in combination with ibrutinib is safe and highly active in patients with relapsed and/or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: results of a phase 2 trial. Br J Haematol 2017 ; 176: 412–420. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sawas A, Farber CM, Schreeder MT, et al. A phase 1/2 trial of ublituximab, a novel anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody, in patients with B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma or chronic lymphocytic leukaemia previously exposed to rituximab. Br J Haematol 2017 ; 177: 243–253. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nastoupil LJ, Lunning MA, Vose JM, et al. Tolerability and activity of ublituximab, umbralisib, and ibrutinib in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a phase 1 dose escalation and expansion trial. Lancet Haematol 2019 ; 6: e100–e109. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lovett-Racke AE, Gormley M, Liu Y, et al. B cell depletion with ublituximab reshapes the T cell profile in multiple sclerosis patients. J Neuroimmunol 2019 ; 332: 187–197. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Estupina P, Fontayne A, Barret JM, et al. The anti-tumor efficacy of 3C23K, a glyco-engineered humanized anti-MISRII antibody, in an ovarian cancer model is mainly mediated by engagement of immune effector cells. Oncotarget 2017 ; 8: 37061–37079. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bougherara H, Némati F, Nicolas A, et al. The humanized anti-human AMHRII mAb 3C23K exerts an anti-tumor activity against human ovarian cancer through tumor-associated macrophages. Oncotarget 2017 ; 8: 99950–99965. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fournier N, Jacque E, Fontayne A, Improved in vitro and in vivo activity against CD303-expressing targets of the chimeric 122A2 antibody selected for specific glycosylation pattern. 2018; 10: 651–63. [Google Scholar]
- Urbain R, Teillaud JL, Prost JF. Les anticorps EMABling®. De la prophylaxie de l’allo-immunisation fœto-maternelle au traitement de la leucémie lymphoïde chronique. Med Sci (Paris) 2009 ; 25: 1141–1144. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.