Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 35, Number 11, Novembre 2019
|Page(s)||830 - 833|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- Harris TJ, Tepass U, Adherens junctions: from molecules to morphogenesis. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2010;11:502–514. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vasioukhin V, Bauer C, Degenstein L, et al., Hyperproliferation and defects in epithelial polarity upon conditional ablation of α-catenin in skin. Cell. 2001;104:605–617. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pontoriero GF, Smith AN, Miller LA, et al., Co-operative roles for E-cadherin and N-cadherin during lens vesicle separation and lens epithelial cell survival. Dev Biol 2009;326:403–417. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Livshits G, Kobielak A, Fuchs E, Governing epidermal homeostasis by coupling cell-cell adhesion to integrin and growth factor signaling, proliferation, and apoptosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2012;109:4886–4891. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Norman M, Wisniewska KA, Lawrenson K, et al., Loss of Scribble causes cell competition in mammalian cells. J Cell Sci 2012;125:59–66. [Google Scholar]
- Carmeliet P, Lampugnani MG, Moons L, et al., Targeted deficiency or cytosolic truncation of the VE-cadherin gene in mice impairs VEGF-mediated endothelial survival and angiogenesis. Cell 1999;98:147–157. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Campbell HK, Salvi AM, O’Brien T, et al., PAK2 links cell survival to mechanotransduction and metabolism. J Cell Biol 2019;218:1958–1971. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kischkel FC, Hellbardt S, Behrmann I, et al., Cytotoxicity-dependent APO-1 (Fas/CD95)-associated proteins form a death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) with the receptor. EMBO J 1995;14:5579–5588. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gagnoux-Palacios L, Awina H, Audebert S, et al., Cell polarity and adherens junction formation inhibit epithelial Fas cell death receptor signaling. J Cell Biol 2018;217:3839–3852. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Andersen DS, Colombani J, Palmerini V, et al., The Drosophila TNF receptor Grindelwald couples loss of cell polarity and neoplastic growth. Nature 2015;522:482. [Google Scholar]
- Brumby AM, Richardson HE, Scribble mutants cooperate with oncogenic Ras or Notch to cause neoplastic overgrowth in Drosophila. EMBO J 2003;22:5769–5779. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hoogwater FJ, Nijkamp MW, Smakman N, et al., Oncogenic K-Ras turns death receptors into metastasis-promoting receptors in human and mouse colorectal cancer cells. Gastroenterology 2010;138:2357–2367. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.