Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 34, Number 11, Novembre 2018
|Page(s)||916 - 919|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Vigne JD. The origins of animal domestication and husbandry: a major change in the history of humanity and the biosphere. C R Biol 2011 ; 334 : 171–181. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Darwin C. The variation of animals and plants under domestication. London : John Murray, 1868 : vol 1 et 2. [Google Scholar]
- Jordan B.. Néanderthal et Homo sapiens : to meet or not to meet ?. Med Sci (Paris) 2012 ; 29 : 1129–1132. [Google Scholar]
- Axelsson E, Ratnakumar A, Arendt M-L, et al. The genomic signature of dog domestication reveals adaptation to a starch-rich diet. Nature 2013 ; 495 : 360–364. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Frantz LAF, Schraiber JG, Madsen O, et al. Evidence of long-term gene flow and selection during domestication from analyses of Eurasian wild and domestic pig genomes. Nat Genet 2015 ; 47 : 1141–1148. [Google Scholar]
- Carneiro M, Rubin C-J, Di Palma F, et al. Rabbit genome analysis reveals a polygenic basis for phenotypic change during domestication. Science 2014 ; 345 : 1074–1079. [Google Scholar]
- Alberto FJ, Boyer F, Orozco-terWengel P, et al. Convergent genomic signatures of domestication in sheep and goats. Nat Commun 2018 ; 9 : 813. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- An XP, Hou JX, Lei YN, et al. Two mutations in the 5′-flanking region of the KITLG gene are associated with litter size of dairy goats. Anim Genet 2015 ; 46 : 308–311. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z, Zhang H, Yang H, et al. Genome-wide association study for wool production traits in a Chinese Merino sheep population. PLoS One 2014 ; 9 : e107101. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ottoni C, Flink LG, Evin A, et al. Pig domestication and human-mediated dispersal in western Eurasia revealed through ancient DNA and geometric morphometrics. Mol Biol Evol 2013 ; 30 : 824–832. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.