Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 34, Novembre 2018Les Cahiers de Myologie
|Page(s)||39 - 41|
|Published online||12 November 2018|
- Dalkilic I Schienda J Thompson TG Kunkel LM Loss of FilaminC (FLNc) results in severe defects in myogenesis and myotube structure. Mol Cell Biol 2006 ; 26 : 6522–6534. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fürst DO Goldfarb LG Kley RA et al. Filamin C-related myopathies: pathology and mechanisms. Acta Neuropathol 2013 ; 125 : 33–46. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Richards S Aziz N Bale S et al. Standards and guidelines for the interpretation of sequence variants: a joint consensus recommendation of the American college of medical genetics and genomics and the association for molecular pathology. Genet Med 2015 ; 17 : 405–424. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Begay RL Tharp CA Martin A et al. FLNC gene splice mutations cause dilated cardiomyopathy. JACC Basic Transl Sci 2016 ; 1 : 344–359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kley RA Hellenbroich Y van der Ven PF et al. Clinical and morphological phenotype of the filamin myopathy: a study of 31 German patients. Brain 2007 ; 130 : 3250–3264. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Avila-Smirnow D Gueneau L Batonnet-Pichon S et al. Cardiac arrhythmia and late-onset muscle weakness caused by a myofibrillar myopathy with unusual histopathological features due to a novel missense mutation in FLNC. Rev Neurol (Paris) 2016 ; 172 : 594–606. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.