Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 34, October 2018Cancer biomarkers
|Page(s)||4 - 7|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- Tibaldi JM Intensifying insulin therapy in type 2 diabetes mellitus: dosing options for insulin analogue premixes Clinical therapeutics 2011 33 11 1630 42 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu K Guo S Liang X Diabetes mellitus treated by traditional Chinese medicine Journal of the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine 1983 1 1 24 30 [Google Scholar]
- Peng A Gu Y Lin S Herbal treatment for renal diseases Ann Acad Med Singapore 2005 34 1 44 51 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ye J Zhang X Dai W Yan S Huang H Liang X Chemical fingerprinting of Liuwei Dihuang Pill and simultaneous determination of its major bioactive constituents by HPLC coupled with multiple detections of DAD, ELSD and ESI-MS Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis 2009 49 3 638 45 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xie B Gong T Tang M Mi D Zhang X Liu J An approach based on HPLC-fingerprint and chemometrics to quality consistency evaluation of Liuwei Dihuang Pills produced by different manufacturers Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis 2008 48 4 1261 6 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Prabhakar VK Jaidka A Singh R In vitro study on α-amylase inhibitory activity and phytochemical screening of few Indian medicinal plant having anti-diabetic properties Citeseer 2013 34 2 44 51 [Google Scholar]
- Apostolidis E Lee C In Vitro potential of ascophyllum nodosum phenolic antioxidant mediated α-glucosidase and α-amylase inhibition Journal of food science 2010 75 3 H97 H102 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xue Y Luo R Zhu B Zhang Y Pan Y Li C Effects of liuwei dihuang pills on expressions of apoptosis-related genes bcl-2 and Bax in pancreas of OLETF rats Journal of Chinese integrative medicine 2005 3 6 455 8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matsui T Tanaka T Tamura S Toshima A Tamaya K Miyata Y α-Glucosidase inhibitory profile of catechins and theaflavins Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2007 55 1 99 105 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hara Y Honda M The inhibition of α-amylase by tea polyphenols Agricultural and Biological Chemistry 1990 54 8 1939 45 [Google Scholar]
- Braca A Politi M Sanogo R Sanou H Morelli I Pizza C Chemical composition and antioxidant activity of phenolic compounds from wild and cultivated Sclerocarya birrea (Anacardiaceae) leaves Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2003 51 23 6689 95 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- He Q Lv Y Yao K Effects of tea polyphenols on the activities of α-amylase, pepsin, trypsin and lipase Food Chemistry 2007 101 3 1178 82 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.