Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 34, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2018Les Cahiers de Myologie
|Page(s)||645 - 648|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Loewith R Hall MN Target of rapamycin (TOR) in nutrient signaling and growth control. Genetics 2011 ; 189 : 1177–1201. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Broach JR Nutritional control of growth and development in yeast. Genetics 2012 ; 192 : 73–105. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nadal E de, Ammerer G Posas F Controlling gene expression in response to stress. Nat Rev Genet 2011 ; 12 : 833–845. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Spedale G Timmers HT Pijnappel WW ATAC-king the complexity of SAGA during evolution. Genes Dev 2012 ; 26 : 527–541. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Otsubo Y Yamamoto M Signaling pathways for fission yeast sexual differentiation at a glance. J Cell Sci 2012 ; 125 : 2789–2793. [Google Scholar]
- Helmlinger D Marguerat S Villén J et al. The S. pombe SAGA complex controls the switch from proliferation to sexual differentiation through the opposing roles of its subunits Gcn5 and Spt8. Genes Dev 2008 ; 22 : 3184–3195. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Laboucarié T Detilleux D Rodriguez-Mias RA et al. TORC1 and TORC2 converge to regulate the SAGA co-activator in response to nutrient availability. EMBO Rep 2017 ; 16 : 202–212. [Google Scholar]
- Nakashima A Otsubo Y Yamashita A et al. Psk1, an AGC kinase family member in fission yeast, is directly phosphorylated and controlled by TORC1 and functions as S6 kinase. J Cell Sci 2012 ; 125 : 5840–5849. [Google Scholar]
- Nakashima A Sato T Tamanoi F Fission yeast TORC1 regulates phosphorylation of ribosomal S6 proteins in response to nutrients and its activity is inhibited by rapamycin. J Cell Sci 2010 ; 123 : 777–786. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.