Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 33, Number 5, Mai 2017
|Page(s)||461 - 462|
|Published online||14 June 2017|
- Naldini L. Ex vivo gene transfer and correction for cell-based therapies. Nat Rev Genet 2011 ; 12 : 301–315. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chhabra A, Ring A, Weiskopf K et al. HSC transplantation in an immunocompetent host without radiation or chemotherapy. Exp Hematol 2015 ; 43 : S57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cavazzana M, Ribeil JA, Lagresle-Peyrou C, et al. Gene therapy with hematopoietic stem cells: The diseased bone marrow’s point of view. Stem Cells Dev 2016; 26 : scd.2016.0230. [Google Scholar]
- Mavilio F. Developing gene and cell therapies for rare diseases: an opportunity for synergy between academia and industry? Gene Ther 2017 May 9. doi: 10.1038/gt.2017.36 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- May A. Base editing on the rise. Nat Biotechnol 2017 ; 35 : 428–429. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.