Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 33, Number 1, Janvier 2017Matériaux pour la médecine de demain
|Page(s)||9 - 10|
|Published online||25 January 2017|
- Diou O, Tsapis N, Fattal E. Targeted nanotheranostics for personalized cancer therapy. Expert Opin Drug Deliv 2012 ; 9 : 1475–1487. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fattal E, Barratt G. Nanotechnologies and controlled release systems for the delivery of antisense oligonucleotides and small interfering RNA. Br J Pharmacol 2009 ; 157 : 179–194. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Boissenot T, Bordat A, Fattal E, et al. Ultrasound-triggered drug delivery for cancer treatment using drug delivery systems: from theoretical considerations to practical applications. J Control Release 2016 ; 241 : 144–163. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mura S, Nicolas J, Couvreur P. Stimuli-responsive nanocarriers for drug delivery. Nat Mater 2013 ; 12 : 991–1003. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Carletti E, Motta A, Migliaresi C. Scaffolds for tissue engineering and 3D cell culture. Methods Mol Biol 2011 ; 695 : 17–39. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.