Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 32, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2016
Nos jeunes pousses ont du talent !
|Page(s)||708 - 710|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- De Alencar BC, Persechini PM, Haolla FA, et al. Perforin and gamma interferon expression are required for CD4+ and CD8+ T-cell-dependent protective immunity against a human parasite, Trypanosoma cruzi, elicited by heterologous plasmid DNA prime-recombinant adenovirus 5 boost vaccination. Infect Immun 2009 ; 77 : 4383–4395. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chowdhury D, Lieberman J. Death by a thousand cuts: granzyme pathways of programmed cell death. Annu Rev Immunol 2008 ; 26 : 389–420. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pena SV, Hanson DA, Carr BA, et al. Processing, subcellular localization, and function of 519 (granulysin), a human late T cell activation molecule with homology to small, lytic, granule proteins. J Immunol 1997 ; 158 : 2680–2688. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Walch M, Dotiwala F, Mulik S, et al. Cytotoxic cells kill intracellular bacteria through granulysin-mediated delivery of granzymes. Cell 2014 ; 157 : 1309–1323. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dotiwala F, Mulik S, Polidoro RB, et al. Killer lymphocytes use granulysin, perforin and granzymes to kill intracellular parasites. Nat Med 2016 ; 22 : 210–216. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.