Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 26, Number 5, Mai 2010
|Page(s)||457 - 458|
|Published online||15 May 2010|
- Morata G, Ripoll P. Minutes: Mutants of Drosophila autonomously affecting cell division rate. Dev Biol 1975; 42 : 211–21. [Google Scholar]
- Diaz B, Moreno E. The competitive nature of cells. Exp Cell Res 2005; 306 : 317–22. [Google Scholar]
- Moreno E, Basier K. dMyc transforms cells into super-competitors. Cell 2004; 117 : 117–29. [Google Scholar]
- De la Cova C, Abril M, Bellosta P, et al. Drosophila Myc regulates organ size by inducing cell competition. Cell 2004; 117 : 107–16. [Google Scholar]
- Vidal M, Larson DE, Cagan RL. Csk-deficient boundary cells are eliminated from normal Drosophila epithelia by exclusion, migration and apoptosis. Dev Cell 2006; 10 : 33–44. [Google Scholar]
- Hogan C, Dupre-Crochet S, Norman M, et al. Characterization of the interface between normal and transformed epithelial cells. Nat Cell Biol 2009; 11 : 460–7. [Google Scholar]
- Parsons SJ, Parsons JT. Src family kinases, key regulators of signal transduction. Oncogene 2004; 23 : 7906–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hunter T, Sefton BM. Transforming gene product of Rous sarcoma virus phosphorylates tyrosine. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1980; 77 : 1311–5. [Google Scholar]
- Kajita M, Hogan C, Harris A.R, et al. Interaction with surrounding normal epithelial cells influences signalling pathways and behaviour of Src-transformed cells. J Cell Sci 2009; 123 : 171–80. [Google Scholar]
- Vogel V, Sheetz M. Local force and geometry sensing regulate cell functions. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2006; 7 : 265–75. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.