Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 26, Number 4, Avril 2010
|Page(s)||359 - 362|
|Published online||15 April 2010|
- Toppari J. Environmental endocrine disrupters. Sex Dev 2008; 2 : 260–7. [Google Scholar]
- Iguchi T, Watanabe H, Katsu Y. Developmental effects of estrogenic agents on mice, fish, and frogs: a mini-review. Horm Behav 2001; 40 : 248–51. [Google Scholar]
- Greschik H, Flaig R, Renaud JP, Moras D. Structural basis for the deactivation of the estrogen-related receptor gamma by diethylstilbestrol or 4-hydroxytamoxifen and determinants of selectivity. J Biol Chem 2004; 279 : 33639–46. [Google Scholar]
- Greschik H, Wurtz JM, Sanglier S, et al. Structural and functional evidence for ligand-independent transcriptional activation by the estrogen-related receptor 3. Mol Cell 2002; 9 : 303–13. [Google Scholar]
- Cederroth CR, Schaad O, Descombes P, et al. Estrogen receptor alpha is a major contributor to estrogen-mediated fetal testis dysgenesis and cryptorchidism. Endocrinology 2007; 148 : 5507–19. [Google Scholar]
- Nam K, Marshall P, Wolf RM, Cornell W. Simulation of the different biological activities of diethylstilbestrol (DES) on estrogen receptor alpha and estrogen-related receptor gamma. Biopolymers 2003; 68 : 130–8. [Google Scholar]
- Lai K, Harnish DC, Evans MJ. Estrogen receptor alpha regulates expression of the orphan receptor small heterodimer partner. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 36418–29. [Google Scholar]
- Johansson L, Thomsen JS, Damdimopoulos AE, et al. The orphan nuclear receptor SHP inhibits agonist-dependent transcriptional activity of estrogen receptors ERalpha and ERbeta. J Biol Chem 1999; 274 : 345–53. [Google Scholar]
- Volle DH, Duggavathi R, Magnier BC, et al. The small heterodimer partner is a gonadal gatekeeper of sexual maturation in male mice. Genes Dev 2007; 21 : 303–15. [Google Scholar]
- Volle DH, Decourtreix M, Garo E, et al. The orphan nuclear receptor small heterodimer partner mediates male infertility induced by diethylstilbestrol in mice. J Clin Invest 2009; 119 : 3752–64. [Google Scholar]
- Volle DH, Mouzat K, Duggavathi R, et al. Multiple roles of the nuclear receptors for oxysterols liver X receptor to maintain male fertility. Mol Endocrinol 2007; 21 : 1014–27. [Google Scholar]
- Tachibana M, Nozaki M, Takeda N, Shinkai Y. Functional dynamics of H3K9 methylation during meiotic prophase progression. EMBO J 2007; 26 : 3346–59. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.