Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 12, Décembre 2009Anticorps monoclonaux en thérapeutique
|Page(s)||1010 - 1010|
|Section||Un siècle d’histoire|
|Published online||15 December 2009|
- Köhler G, Milstein C. Continuous cultures of fused cells secreting antibody of predefined specificity. Nature 1975; 256 : 495–7. [Google Scholar]
- Barski G, Sorieul S, Cornefert F. Production of cells of a « hybrid » nature in culture in vitro of 2 cellular strains in combination. CR Acad Sci 1960; 251 : 1825–7. [Google Scholar]
- Littlefield JW. Selection of hybrids from matings of fibroblasts in vitro and their presumed recombinants. Science 1964; 145 : 709–10. [Google Scholar]
- Potter M, Boyce CR. Induction of plasma-cell neoplasms in strain BALB/c mice with mineral oil and mineral oil adjuvants. Nature 1962; 193 : 1086–7. [Google Scholar]
- Okada Y. Analysis of giant polynuclear cell formation caused by HVJ virus from Ehrlich’s ascites tumor cells. I. Microscopic observation of giant polynuclear cell formation. Exp Cell Res 1962; 26 : 98–107. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.