Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 10, Octobre 2009
|Page(s)||775 - 777|
|Published online||15 October 2009|
- Bleau AM, Hambardzumyan D, Ozawa T, et al. PTEN/PI3K/Akt pathway regulates the side population phenotype and ABCG2 activity in glioma tumor stem-like cells. Cell Stem Cell 2009; 4 : 226–35. [Google Scholar]
- Regenbrecht CR, Lehrach H, Adjaye J. Stemming cancer: functional genomics of cancer stem cells in solid tumors. Stem Cell Rev 2008; 4 : 319–28. [Google Scholar]
- Bao S, Wu Q, McLendon RE, et al. Glioma stem cells promote radioresistance by preferential activation of the DNA damage response. Nature 2006; 444 : 756–60. [Google Scholar]
- Dean M, Fojo T, Bates S. Tumour stem cells and drug resistance. Nat Rev Cancer 2005; 5 : 275–84. [Google Scholar]
- Hirschmann-Jax C, Foster AE, Wulf GG, et al. A distinct side population of cells with high drug efflux capacity in human tumor cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 14228–33. [Google Scholar]
- Goodell MA, Brose K, Paradis G, et al. Isolation and functional properties of murine hematopoietic stem cells that are replicating in vivo. J Exp Med 1996; 183 : 1797–806. [Google Scholar]
- Shih AH, Dai C, Hu X, et al. Dose-dependent effects of platelet-derived growth factor-B on glial tumorigenesis. Cancer Res 2004; 64 : 4783–9. [Google Scholar]
- McConville P, Hambardzumyan D, Moody JB, et al. Magnetic resonance imaging determination of tumor grade and early response to temozolomide in a genetically engineered mouse model of glioma. Clin Cancer Res 2007; 13 : 2897–904. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.