Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 4, Avril 2009
|Page(s)||352 - 354|
|Published online||15 April 2009|
- Rao P, Yuan W, Krug RM. Crucial role of CA cleavage sites in the cap-snatching mechanism for initiating viral mRNA synthesis. EMBO J 2003; 22 : 1188–9. [Google Scholar]
- Guilligay D, Tarendeau F, Resa-Infante P, et al. The structural basis for cap binding by influenza virus polymerase subunit PB2. Nat Struct Mol Biol 2008; 15 : 500–6. [Google Scholar]
- Shi L, Summers DF, Peng Q, Galarz JM. Influenza A virus RNA polymerase subunit PB2 is the endonuclease which cleaves host cell mRNA and functions only as the trimeric enzyme. Virology 1995; 208 : 38–47. [Google Scholar]
- Li ML, Rao P, Krug RM. The active sites of the influenza cap-dependent endonuclease are on different polymerase subunits. EMBO J 2001; 20 : 2078–86. [Google Scholar]
- Dias A, Bouvier D, Crépin T, et al. The cap-snatching endonuclease of influenza virus polymerase resides in the PA subunit. Nature 2009, 4 février (online). [Google Scholar]
- Horton NC, Perona JJ. DNA cleavage by EcoRV endonuclease: two metal ions in three metal ion binding sites. Biochemistry 2004; 43 : 6841–57. [Google Scholar]
- Hara K, Schmidt FI, Crow M, Brownlee GG. Amino acid residues in the N-terminal region of the PA subunit of influenza A virus RNA polymerase play a critical role in protein stability, endonuclease activity, cap binding, and virion RNA promoter binding. J Virol 2006; 80 : 7789–98. [Google Scholar]
- Doan L, Handa B, Roberts NA, Klumpp K. Metal ion catalysis of RNA cleavage by the influenza virus endonuclease. Biochemistry 1996; 38 : 5612–9. [Google Scholar]
- Tomassini J, Selnick H, Davies ME, et al. Inhibition of cap (m7GpppXm)-dependent endonuclease of influenza virus by 4-substituted 2,4-dioxobutanoic acid compounds. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 1994; 38 : 2827–37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.