Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 11, Novembre 2008
|Page(s)||911 - 912|
|Published online||15 November 2008|
- Stone R. Food safety. Arsenic and paddy rice : a neglected cancer risk ? Science 2008; 321 : 184–5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu YG, Sun GX, Lei M, et al. High percentage inorganic arsenic content of mining impacted and nonimpacted Chinese rice. Environ Sci Technol 2008; 42 : 5008–13. [Google Scholar]
- Ma JF, Yamaji N, Mitani N, et al. Transporters of arsenite in rice and their role in arsenic accumulation in rice grain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2008; 105 : 9931–5. [Google Scholar]
- Ma JF, Tamai K, Yamaji N, et al. A silicon transporter in rice. Nature 2006; 440 : 688–91. [Google Scholar]
- Mitani N, Yamaji N, Ma JF. Characterization of substrate specificity of a rice silicon transporter, Lsi1. Pflugers Arch 2008;456 : 679–86. [Google Scholar]
- Polizzotto ML, Kocar BD, Benner SG, et al. Near-surface wetland sediments as a source of arsenic release to ground water in Asia. Nature 2008; 454 : 505–8. [Google Scholar]
- Harvey CF. Environmental science : poisoned waters traced to source. Nature 2008; 454 : 415–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.