Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 12, Décembre 2007
|Page(s)||1089 - 1091|
|Published online||15 December 2007|
- Sherr CJ, Roberts JM. CDK inhibitors : positive and negative regulators of G1-phase progression. Genes Dev 1999; 13 : 1501–12. [Google Scholar]
- Fero ML, Rivkin M, Tasch M, et al. A syndrome of multiorgan hyperplasia with features of gigantism, tumorigenesis, and female sterility in p27(Kip1)-deficient mice. Cell 1996; 85 : 733–44. [Google Scholar]
- Fero ML, Randel E, Gurley KE, et al. The murine gene p27Kip1 is haplo-insufficient for tumour suppression. Nature 1998; 396 : 177–180. [Google Scholar]
- Besson A, Assoian RK, Roberts JM. Regulation of the cytoskeleton : an oncogenic function for CDK inhibitors ? Nat Rev Cancer 2004; 4, 948–55. [Google Scholar]
- Slingerland J, Pagano M. Regulation of the CDK inhibitor p27 and its deregulation in cancer. J Cell Physiol 2000; 183 : 10–17. [Google Scholar]
- Besson A, Gurian-West M, Chen X, et al. A Pathway in Quiescent Cells that Controls p27Kip1 Stability, Subcellular Localization and Tumor Suppression. Genes Dev 2006; 20 : 47–64. [Google Scholar]
- Besson A, Gurian-West M, Schmidt A, et al. p27Kip1 modulates cell migration through the regulation of RhoA activation. Genes Dev 2004; 18 : 862–76. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen L, Besson A, Heng J, et al. p27Kip1 independently promotes neuronal differentiation and migration in the cerebral cortex. Genes Dev 2006; 20 : 1511–24. [Google Scholar]
- Besson A, Hwang HC, Donovan SL, et al. Discovery of an Oncogenic Activity in p27Kip1 that causes Stem Cell Expansion and a Multiple Tumor Phenotype. Genes Dev 2007; 21 : 1731–46. [Google Scholar]
- Kim CF, Jackson EL, Woolfenden AE, et al. Identification of bronchioalveolar stem cells in normal lung and lung cancer. Cell 2005; 121 : 823–35. [Google Scholar]
- Roisin-Bouffay, Gomer RH. Comment atteindre la bonne taille. Med Sci (Paris) 2004; 20 : 219–24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.