Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 12, Décembre 2007
|Page(s)||1087 - 1089|
|Published online||15 December 2007|
- Ibba M, Francklyn C, Cusack S (eds). The aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases. Georgetown, Texas, USA : Landes Bioscience/Eurekah.com, 2005 : 78626. [Google Scholar]
- Cusack S, Yaremchuk A, Tukalo M. The 2 Å crystal structure of leucyl-tRNA synthetase and its complex with a leucyl-adenylate analogue. EMBO J 2000; 19 : 2351–61. [Google Scholar]
- Lincecum TL, Tukalo M, Yaremchuk A, et al. Structural and mechanistic basis of pre- and posttransfer editing by leucyl-tRNA synthetase. Mol Cell 2003; 11 : 951–63. [Google Scholar]
- Mursinna RS, Lincecum TL, Martinis SA. A conserved threonine within Escherichia coli leucyl-tRNA synthetase prevents hydrolytic editing of leucyl-tRNALeu. Biochemistry 2001; 40 : 5376–81. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Y, Martinis SA. Two conserved threonines collaborate in the Escherichia coli leucyl-tRNA synthetase amino acid editing mechanism. Biochemistry 2005; 44 : 15437–43. [Google Scholar]
- Baker SJ, Zhang YK, Akama T, et al. Discovery of a new boron-containing antifungal agent, 5-fluoro-1,3-dihydro-1-hydroxy-2,1-benzoxaborole (AN2690), for the potential treatment of onychomycosis. J Med Chem 2006; 49 : 4447–50. [Google Scholar]
- Alley MR, Baker SJ, Beutner KR, Plattner J. Recent progress on the topical therapy of onychomycosis. Expert Opin Investig Drugs 2007; 16 : 157–67. [Google Scholar]
- Rock FL, Mao W, Yaremchuk A, et al. An antifungal agent inhibits an aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase by trapping tRNA in the editing site. Science 2007; 316 : 1759–61. [Google Scholar]
- Beutner K, Toledo-Bahena M, Barbosa-Alanis H, et al. Interim results of a multi-center study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of topically applied AN2690 5.0% and 7.5% solutions for the treatment of onychomycosis of the great toe nail. Washington : 65e Meeting annuel de l’American Academy of Dermatology, 2007. 1802 (poster). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.