Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 11, Novembre 2007
|Page(s)||950 - 956|
|Published online||15 November 2007|
- Rudolph AM, Heymann MA. Circulatory changes during growth in the fetal lamb. Circ Res 1970; 26 : 289–99. [Google Scholar]
- Kenny JF, Plappert T, Doubilet P, et al. Changes in intracardiac blood flow velocities and right and left ventricular stroke volume with gestational age in the normal human fetus : a prospective Doppler echocardiographic study. Circulation 1986; 74 : 1208–16. [Google Scholar]
- Fouron JC. The unrecognized physiological and clinical significance of the fetal aortic isthmus. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2003; 22 : 4417. [Google Scholar]
- Fouron JC, Skoll A, Sonesson SE, et al. Relationship between the flow through fetal aortic isthmus and cerebral oxygenation during placental circulatory insufficiency. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1999; 181 : 11020–7. [Google Scholar]
- Fouron JC, Teyssier G, Maroto E, et al. Diastolic circulatory dynamics in the presence of elevated placental resistance and retrograde diastolic flow in the umbilical artery. A Doppler echographic study in lambs. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1991; 164 : 195–203. [Google Scholar]
- Fouron JC, Teyssier G, Bonnin P, et al. Blood flow velocity profile in the fetal aortic isthmus : a sensitive indicator of changes in systemic peripheral resistances. II. Preliminary clinical observations. J Matern Fetal Invest 1993; 3 : 219–24. [Google Scholar]
- Bonnin P, Fouron JC, Teyssier G, et al. Quantitative assessment of circulatory changes in the fetal aortic isthmus during progressive increase of resistance to umbilical blood flow. Circulation 1999; 88 : 216–22. [Google Scholar]
- Fouron JC, Gosselin J, Amiel-Tison C, et al. Correlation between prenatal velocity waveforms in the aortic isthmus and neurodevelopmental outcome between the ages of 2 and 4 years. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2001; 184 : 630–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ruskamp JM, Fouron JC, Raboisson MJ, et al. Reference values for an index of fetal aortic isthmus blood flow during the second half of pregnancy. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2003; 21 : 441–4. [Google Scholar]
- Mari G, Deter RL. Middle cerebral artery flow velocity waveforms in normal and small-for-gestational-age fetuses. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1992; 166 : 1262–70. [Google Scholar]
- Sonesson SE, Fouron JC, Drblik SP, et al. Reference values for Doppler velocimetric indices from the feta land placental ends of the umbilical artery during normal pregnancy. J Clin Ultrasound 1993; 21 : 317–24. [Google Scholar]
- Schmidt KG, Silverman NH, Rudolph AM. Phasic flow events at the aortic isthmus : ductus arteriosus junction and branch pulmonary artery evaluated by multimodal ultrasonography in fetal lambs. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1998; 179 : 1338–47. [Google Scholar]
- Patton DJ, Fouron JC. Cerebral arteriovenous malformation : comparison of pre- and postnatal central blood flow dynamics. Pediatr Cardiol 1995; 16 : 141–4. [Google Scholar]
- Rasanen J, Wood DC, Weiner S, et al. Role of the pulmonary circulation in the distribution of human fetal cardiac output during the second half of pregnancy. Circulation 1996; 94 : 1068–73. [Google Scholar]
- Mäkikallio K, Jouppila P, Räsänen J. Retrograde net blood flow in the aortic isthmus in relation to human fetal arterial and venous circulations. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2002; 19 : 147–52. [Google Scholar]
- Fouron JC, Gosselin J, Raboisson MJ, et al. The relationship between an aortic isthmus blood flow velocity index and the postnatal neurodevelopmental status of fetuses with placental circulatory insufficiency. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2005; 192 : 497–503. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.