Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 10, Octobre 2007
|Page(s)||877 - 880|
|Published online||15 October 2007|
- Capecchi MR. Gene targeting in mice: functional analysis of the mammalian genome for the twenty-first century. Nat Rev Genet 2005; 6 : 507–12. [Google Scholar]
- Argmann CA, Chambon P, Auwerx J. Mouse phenogenomics: the fast track to « systems metabolism ». Cell Metab 2005; 2 : 349–60. [Google Scholar]
- Auwerx J, Avner P, Baldock R, et al. The European dimension for the mouse genome mutagenesis program. Nat Genet 2004; 36 : 925–7. [Google Scholar]
- Austin CP, Battey JF, Bradley A, et al. The knockout mouse project. Nat Genet 2004; 36 : 921–4. [Google Scholar]
- Collins FS, Rossant J, Wurst W. A mouse for all reasons. Cell 2007; 128 : 9–13. [Google Scholar]
- Brault V, Besson V, Magnol L, et al. Cre/loxP-mediated chromosome engineering of the mouse genome. Handb Exp Pharmacol 2007 : 178 : 29–48. [Google Scholar]
- Metzger D, Chambon P. Contribution of targeted conditional somatic mutagenesis to deciphering retinoid X receptor functions and to generating mouse models of human diseases. Handb Exp Pharmacol 2007 : 178 : 511–24. [Google Scholar]
- Collins FS, Finnell RH, Rossant J, Wurst W. A new partner for the international knockout mouse consortium. Cell 2007; 129 : 235. [Google Scholar]
- Brown SD, Chambon P, de Angelis MH. EMPReSS : standardized phenotype screens for functional annotation of the mouse genome. Nat Genet 2005; 37 : 1155. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.