Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Octobre 2007Le cancer du sujet âgé : le dilemme du vieillissement
|Page(s)||4 - 6|
|Published online||15 October 2007|
- Balducci L, Lyman GH. Cancer in the elderly. Epidemiologic and clinical implications. Clin Geriatr Med 1997; 13 : 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Braud AC. Management of breast cancer in older patients: changes in decisions and treatment. Report from 179 patients treated in a single institution. Nice, 27th ESMO Congress, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Yancik R, Wesley MN, Ries LA, et al. Effect of age and comorbidity in postmenopausal breast cancer patients aged 55 years and older. JAMA 2001; 285 : 885–92. [Google Scholar]
- Evans JG. Introduction. In : Evans JG, Willliams TF, Beattie BL, Michel JP, Wilcock GK, eds. Oxford textbook of geriatric medicine, 2nd ed. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Johannesson M, Johansson PO. Quality of life and the WTP for an increased life expectancy at an advanced age. J Public Economics 1997; 65 : 219–28. [Google Scholar]
- Gajdos C, Tartter PI, Bleiweiss IJ, et al. The consequence of undertreating breast cancer in the elderly. J Am Coll Surg 2001; 192 : 698–707. [Google Scholar]
- Cassileth BR, Chou JN. Psychosocial issues in the older patient with cancer. In: Balducci L, Lyman GH, Ershler WB, eds. Supportive care and family issues, geriatric oncology. Philadelphia : Lippincott, 1992 : 311–3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.