Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2007
|Page(s)||570 - 572|
|Published online||15 June 2007|
- Dudley ME, Wunderlich JR, Robbins PF, et al. Cancer regression and autoimmunity in patients after clonal repopulation with antitumor lymphocytes. Science 2002; 298 : 850–4. [Google Scholar]
- Cordaro TA, de Visser KE, Tirion FH, et al. Tumor size at the time of adoptive transfer determines whether tumor rejection occurs. Eur J Immunol 2000; 30 : 1297–307. [Google Scholar]
- Hanson HL, Donermeyer DL, Ikeda H, et al. Eradication of established tumors by CD8+ T cell adoptive immunotherapy. Immunity 2000; 13 : 265–76. [Google Scholar]
- Condeelis J, Segall JE. Intravital imaging of cell movement in tumours. Nat Rev Cancer 2003; 3 : 921–30. [Google Scholar]
- Boissonnas A, Fetler L, Zeelenberg IS, et al. In vivo imaging of cytotoxic T cell infiltration and elimination of a solid tumor. J Exp Med 2007; 204 : 345–56. [Google Scholar]
- Boissonnas A, Combadiere C, Lavergne E, et al. Antigen distribution drives programmed antitumor CD8 cell migration and determines its efficiency. J Immunol 2004; 173 : 222–9. [Google Scholar]
- Wolf K, Muller R, Borgmann S, et al. Amoeboid shape change and contact guidance: T-lymphocyte crawling through fibrillar collagen is independent of matrix remodeling by MMPs and other proteases. Blood 2003; 102 : 3262–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.