Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 5, Mai 2007
|Page(s)||475 - 477|
|Published online||15 May 2007|
- Malcuit C, Kurokawa M, Fissore RA. Calcium oscillations and mammalian egg activation. J Cell Physiol 2006; 206 : 565–73. [Google Scholar]
- Tesarik J. Calcium signalling in human oocytes and embryos: two-store model revival. Hum Reprod 2002; 17 : 2948–9. [Google Scholar]
- Santella L, Lim D, Moccia F. Calcium and fertilization: the beginning of life. Trends Biochem Sci 2004; 29 : 400–8. [Google Scholar]
- Yanagida K, Katayose H, Hirata S, et al. Influence of sperm immobilization on onset of Ca2+ oscillations after ICSI. Hum Reprod 2001; 16 : 148–52. [Google Scholar]
- Yazawa H, Yanagida K, Katayose H, et al. Comparison of oocyte activation and Ca2+ oscillation-inducing abilities of round/elongated spermatids of mouse, hamster, rat, rabbit and human assessed by mouse oocyte activation assay. Hum Reprod 2000; 15 : 2582–90. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Lu G, Qian Y, et al. Pregnancies and births achieved from in vitro matured oocytes retrieved from poor responders undergoing stimulation in in vitro fertilization cycles. Fertil Steril 2003; 80 : 447–9. [Google Scholar]
- Chi HJ, Koo JJ, Song SJ, et al. Successful fertilization and pregnancy after intracytoplasmic sperm injection and oocyte activation with calcium ionophore in a normozoospermic patient with extremely low fertilization rates in intracytoplasmic sperm injection cycles. Fertil Steril 2004; 82 : 475–7. [Google Scholar]
- Murase Y, Araki Y, Mizuno S, et al. Pregnancy following chemical activation of oocytes in a couple with repeated failure of fertilization using ICSI: case report. Hum Reprod 2004; 19 : 1604–7. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly TL, Trasler JM. Reproductive epigenetics. Clin Genet 2004; 65 : 247–60. [Google Scholar]
- Paoloni-Giacobino A, Chaillet JR. Genomic imprinting and assisted reproduction. Reprod Health 2004; 1 : 6. [Google Scholar]
- Gosden R, Trasler J, Lucifero D, Faddy M. Rare congenital disorders, imprinted genes, and assisted reproductive technology. Lancet 2003; 361 : 1975–7. [Google Scholar]
- Maher ER, Brueton LA, Bowdin SC, et al. Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome and assisted reproduction technology (ART). J Med Genet 2003; 40 : 62–4. [Google Scholar]
- Schieve LA, Meikle SF, Ferre C, et al. Low and very low birth weight in infants conceived with use of assisted reproductive technology. N Engl J Med 2002; 346 : 731–7. [Google Scholar]
- Stein KK, Primakoff P, Myles D. Sperm-egg fusion: events at the plasma membrane. J Cell Sci 2004; 117 : 6269–74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.