Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 5, Mai 2007
|Page(s)||457 - 458|
|Published online||15 May 2007|
- Hayday AC, Pennington DJ. Key factors in the organized chaos of early T cell development. Nat Immunol 2007; 8 : 137–44. [Google Scholar]
- Melichar HJ, Narayan K, Der SD, et al. Regulation of γδ versus αβ T lymphocyte differentiation by the transcription factor SOX13. Science 2007; 315 : 230–3. [Google Scholar]
- Lauritsen JP, Haks MC, Lefebvre JM, et al. Recent insights into the signals that control αβ/ γδ -lineage fate. Immunol Rev 2006; 209 : 176–90. [Google Scholar]
- Hayes SM, Li L, Love PE. TCR signal strength influences αβ/ γδ lineage fate. Immunity 2005; 22 : 583–93. [Google Scholar]
- Haks MC, Lefebvre JM, Lauritsen JP, et al. Attenuation of γδTCR signaling efficiently diverts thymocytes to the αβ lineage. Immunity 2005; 22 : 595–606. [Google Scholar]
- Taghon T, Yui MA, Pant R, et al. Developmental and molecular characterization of emerging β- and γδ -selected Pre-T cells in the adult mouse thymus. Immunity 2006; 24 : 53–64. [Google Scholar]
- Ciofani M, Knowles GC, Wiest DL, et al. Stage-specific and differential notch dependency at the αβ and γδ T lineage bifurcation. Immunity 2006; 25 : 105–16. [Google Scholar]
- Garbe AI, Krueger A, Gounari F, et al. Differential synergy of Notch and T cell receptor signaling determines αβ versus γδ lineage fate. J Exp Med 2006; 203 : 1579–90. [Google Scholar]
- Okamura RM, Sigvardsson M, Galceran J, et al. Redundant regulation of T cell differentiation and TCRα gene expression by the transcription factors LEF-1 and TCF-1. Immunity 1998; 8 : 11–20. [Google Scholar]
- Kang J, Volkmann A, Raulet DH. Evidence that γδ versus αβ T cell fate determination is initiated independently of T cell receptor signaling. J Exp Med 2001; 193 : 689–98. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.