Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 3, Mars 2007
|Page(s)||235 - 237|
|Published online||15 March 2007|
- Nichols KE, Ma CS, Cannons JL, et al. Molecular and cellular pathogenesis of X-linked lymphoproliferative disease. Immunol Rev 2005; 203 : 180–99. [Google Scholar]
- De Saint Basile G, Fischer A. Defective cytotoxic granule-mediated cell death pathway impairs T lymphocyte homeostasis. Curr Opin Rheumatol 2003; 15 : 436–45. [Google Scholar]
- Latour S, Gish G, Helgason CD, et al. Regulation of SLAM-mediated signal transduction by SAP, the X-linked lymphoproliferative gene product. Nat Immunol 2001; 2 : 681–90. [Google Scholar]
- Rigaud S, Fondaneche MC, Lambert N, et al. XIAP deficiency in humans causes an X-linked lymphoproliferative syndrome. Nature 2006; 444 : 110–4. [Google Scholar]
- Dupre L, Andolfi G, Tangye SG, et al. SAP controls the cytolytic activity of CD8+ T cells against EBV-infected cells. Blood 2005; 105 : 4383–9. [Google Scholar]
- Parolini S, Bottino C, Falco M, et al. X-linked lymphoproliferative disease. 2B4 molecules displaying inhibitory rather than activating function are responsible for the inability of natural killer cells to kill Epstein-Barr virus-infected cells. J Exp Med 2000; 192 : 337–46. [Google Scholar]
- Bottino C, Falco M, Parolini S, et al. NTB-A (correction of GNTB-A), a novel SH2D1A-associated surface molecule contributing to the inability of natural killer cells to kill Epstein-Barr virus-infected B cells in X-linked lymphoproliferative disease. J Exp Med 2001; 194 : 235–46. [Google Scholar]
- Pasquier B, Yin L, Fondaneche MC, et al. Defective NKT cell development in mice and humans lacking the adapter SAP, the X-linked lymphoproliferative syndrome gene product. J Exp Med 2005; 201 : 695–701. [Google Scholar]
- Nichols KE, Hom J, Gong SY, et al. Regulation of NKT cell development by SAP, the protein defective in XLP. Nat Med 2005; 11 : 340–5. [Google Scholar]
- Salvesen GS, Duckett CS. IAP proteins: blocking the road to death’s door. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2002; 3 : 401–10. [Google Scholar]
- Rieux-Laucat F. Autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome: an inherited or a somatic defect of apoptosis. Med Sci (Paris) 2006; 22 : 645–9. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Y, Roberts TJ, Wang CR, et al. Long-term loss of canonical NKT cells following an acute virus infection. Eur J Immunol 2005; 35 : 879–89. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.