Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 2, Février 2007
|Page(s)||127 - 129|
|Published online||15 February 2007|
- De Jong PT. Age-related macular degeneration. N Engl J Med 2006; 355 : 1474–85. [Google Scholar]
- Haines JL, Hauser MA, Schmidt S, et al. Complement factor H variant increases the risk of age-related macular degeneration. Science 2005; 308 : 418–21. [Google Scholar]
- Klein RJ, Zeiss C, Chew EY, et al. Complement factor H polymorphisms in age-related macular degeneration. Science 2005; 308 : 385–9. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Z, Camp NJ, Sun H, et al. A variant of the HTRA1 gene increases susceptibility to age-related macular degeneration. Science 2006; 314 : 992–3. [Google Scholar]
- Dewan A, Liu M, Hartman S, et al. HTRA1 promoter polymorphism in wet age-related macular degeneration. Science 2006; 314 : 989–92. [Google Scholar]
- Arnold JJ, Blinder KJ, Bressler NM, et al. Treatment of age-related macular degeneration with photodynamic therapy. Verteporfin in photodynamic therapy study group. Acute severe visual acuity decrease after photodynamic therapy with verteporfin: case reports from randomized clinical trials-TAP and VIP report n°3. Am J Ophthalmol 2004; 137 : 683–96. [Google Scholar]
- Meads C, Hyde C. Photodynamic therapy with verteporfin is effective, but how big is its effect ? Results of a systematic review. Br J Ophthalmol 2004; 88 : 212–7. [Google Scholar]
- Kourlas H, Schiller DS. Pegaptanib sodium for the treatment of neovascular age-related macular degeneration: a review. Clin Ther 2006; 28 : 36–44. [Google Scholar]
- Rosenfeld PJ, Brown DM, Heier JS, et al. for the MARINA study group. Ranibizumab for neovascular age-related macular degeneration. N Engl J Med 2006; 335 : 1419–31. [Google Scholar]
- Costa RA, Jorge R, Calucci D, et al. Intravitreal bevacizumab for choroidal neovascularization caused by AMD (IBeNA Study): results of a phase 1 dose-escalation study. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2006; 47 : 4569–78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.