Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 1, Janvier 2007
|Page(s)||34 - 36|
|Published online||15 January 2007|
- Guasch G. Epithelial stem cells in the skin. Med Sci (Paris) 2006; 22 : 710–2. [Google Scholar]
- Tumbar T, Guasch G, Greco V, et al. Defining the epithelial stem cell niche in skin. Science 2004; 303 : 359–63. [Google Scholar]
- Blanpain C, Lowry WE, Geoghegan A, et al. Self-renewal, multipotency, and the existence of two cell populations within an epithelial stem cell niche. Cell 2004; 118 : 635–48. [Google Scholar]
- Guasch G, Blanpain C. Defining the epithelial stem cell niche in skin. Med Sci (Paris) 2004; 20 : 265–7. [Google Scholar]
- Huelsken J, Vogel R, Erdmann B, et al. Beta-catenin controls hair follicle morphogenesis and stem cell differentiation in the skin. Cell 2001; 105 : 533–45. [Google Scholar]
- Andl T, Reddy ST, Gaddapara T, Millar SE. WNT signals are required for the initiation of hair follicle development. Dev Cell 2002; 2 : 643–53. [Google Scholar]
- Gat U, DasGupta R, Degenstein L, Fuchs E. De novo hair follicle morphogenesis and hair tumors in mice expressing a truncated beta-catenin in skin. Cell 1998; 95 : 605–14. [Google Scholar]
- Chan EF, Gat U, McNiff JM, Fuchs E. A common human skin tumour is caused by activating mutations in beta-catenin. Nat Genet 1999; 21 : 410–3. [Google Scholar]
- Van Mater D, Kolligs FT, Dlugosz AA, Fearon ER. Transient activation of beta -catenin signaling in cutaneous keratinocytes is sufficient to trigger the active growth phase of the hair cycle in mice. Genes Dev 2003; 7 : 1219–24. [Google Scholar]
- Lo Celso C, Prowse DM, Watt FM. Transient activation of beta-catenin signalling in adult mouse epidermis is sufficient to induce new hair follicles but continuous activation is required to maintain hair follicle tumours. Development 2004; 131 : 1787–99. [Google Scholar]
- Lowry WE, Blanpain C, Nowak J, et al. Defining the impact of beta-catenin/Tcf transactivation on epithelial stem cells. Genes Dev 2005; 19, 1596–611. [Google Scholar]
- Jamora C, DasGupta R, Kocieniewski P, Fuchs E. Links between signal transduction, transcription and adhesion in epithelial bud development. Nature 2003; 422 : 317–22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.