Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 1, Janvier 2007
|Page(s)||32 - 34|
|Published online||15 January 2007|
- Foxman B, Brown P. Epidemiology of urinary tract infections: transmission and risk factors, incidence and costs. Infect Dis Clin North Am 2003; 17 : 227–41. [Google Scholar]
- Schmaldienst S, Hörl WL. Bacterial infections after renal transplantation. Contrib Nephrol 1998; 124 : 18–42. [Google Scholar]
- Johnson JR, Russo TA. Molecular epidemiology of extraintestinal pathogenic (uropathogenic) Escherichia coli. Int J Med Microbiol 2005; 295 : 383–404. [Google Scholar]
- Schilling JD, Mulvey MA, Vincent CD, et al. Bacterial invasion augments epithelial cytokine responses to Escherichia coli through a lipopolysaccharide-dependent mechanism. J Immunol 2001; 166 : 1148–55. [Google Scholar]
- Schilling JD, Martin SM, Hung CS, et al. Toll-like receptor 4 on stromal and hematopoietic cells mediates innate resistance to uropathogenic Escherichia coli. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 4203–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kawai T, Akira S. TLR signaling. Cell Death Differ 2006; 13 : 816–25. [Google Scholar]
- Chassin C, Goujon JM, Darche S, et al. Renal collecting duct epithelial cells react to pyelonephritis-associated Escherichia coli by activating distinct TLR4-dependent and -independent inflammatory pathways. J Immunol 2006; 177 : 4773–84. [Google Scholar]
- Günther W, Luchow A, Cluzeaud F, et al. ClC-5, the chloride channel mutated in Dent’s disease, colocalizes with the proton pump in endocytotically active kidney cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998; 95 : 8075–80. [Google Scholar]
- Wall SM. Recent advances in our understanding of intercalated cells. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens 2005; 14 : 480–4. [Google Scholar]
- Patole PS, Schubert S, Hildinger K, et al. 2005. Toll-like receptor-4: renal cells and bone marrow cells signal for neutrophil recruitment during pyelonephritis. Kidney Int 2005; 68 : 2582–87. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.