Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 1, Janvier 2007
|Page(s)||18 - 20|
|Published online||15 January 2007|
- Chollet R. Vidal J. O’Leary M. Phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase : a ubiquitous, highly regulated enzyme in plants. Annual Rev Plant Physiol Plant Mol Biol 1996; 47 : 273–98. [Google Scholar]
- Vidal J, Chollet R. Regulatory phosphorylation of C4 PEP carboxylase. Trends Plant Sci 1997; 2 : 230–7. [Google Scholar]
- Nimmo HG. Control of the phosphorylation of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase in higher plants. Arch Biochem Biophys 2003; 414 : 189–96. [Google Scholar]
- Taybi T, Patil S, Chollet R, Cushman JC. A minimal serine/threonine protein kinase circadianly regulates phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase activity in crassulacean acid metabolism-induced leaves of the common ice plant. Plant Physiol 2000; 123 : 1471–81. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Mauriño S, Monreal JA, Alvarez R, Vidal J, Echevarria C. Characterization of salt-enhanced phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase kinase activity in leaves of Sorghum vulgare : independence of osmotic stress, involvement of ion toxicity and significance of dark phosphorylation. Planta 2003; 4 : 648–55. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao J, Echevarría C, Vidal J, Chollet R. Protein turnover as a component in the light/dark regulation of phophoenolpyruvate carboxylase protein-serine kinase activity in C4 plants. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1991; 88 : 2712–15. [Google Scholar]
- Bakrim N, Prioul JL, Deleens E, et al. Regulatory phosphorylation of C4 PEPC, a cardinal event influencing the photosynthesis rate in Sorghum and maize. Plant Physiol 1993; 101 : 891–7. [Google Scholar]
- Giglioli-Guivarc’h N, Pierre JN, Brown S, et al. The light-dependent transduction pathway controlling the regulatory phosphorylation of C4-phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase in protoplasts from Digitaria sanguinalis. Plant Cell 1996; 8 : 573–86. [Google Scholar]
- Pierre JN, Pacquit V, Vidal J, Gadal P. Regulatory phosphorylation of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase in protoplasts from Sorghum mesophyll cells : pH and Ca2+ as possible components of the light-transduction pathway. Eur J Biochem 1992; 210 : 531–7. [Google Scholar]
- Hrabak EM, Chan CW, Gribskov M, et al. The Arabidopsis CDPK-SnRK superfamily of protein kinases. Plant Physiol 2003; 132 : 666–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.