Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 11, Novembre 2006
|Page(s)||928 - 929|
|Published online||15 November 2006|
- Cousin B, Munoz O, Andre M, et al. A role for preadipocytes as macrophage-like cells. FASEB J 1999; 13 : 305–12. [Google Scholar]
- Zuk PA, Zhu M, Mizuno H, et al. Multilineage cells from human adipose tissue: implications for cell-based therapies. Tissue Eng 2001; 7 : 211–28. [Google Scholar]
- Planat-Benard V, Menard C, Andre M, et al. Spontaneous cardiomyocyte differentiation from adipose tissue stroma cells. Circ Res 2004; 94 : 223–9. [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez AM, Pisani D, Dechesne CA, et al. Transplantation of a multipotent cell population from human adipose tissue induces dystrophin expression in the immunocompetent mdx mouse. J Exp Med 2005; 201 : 1397–405. [Google Scholar]
- Prunet-Marcassus B, Cousin B, Caton D, et al. From heterogeneity to plasticity in adipose tissues: site-specific differences. Exp Cell Res 2006; 312 : 727–36. [Google Scholar]
- Planat-Benard V, Silvestre JS, Cousin B, et al. Plasticity of human adipose lineage cells toward endothelial cells: physiological and therapeutic perspectives. Circulation 2004; 109 : 656–63. [Google Scholar]
- Miranville A, Heeschen C, Sengenes C, et al. Improvement of postnatal neovascularization by human adipose tissue-derived stem cells. Circulation 2004; 110 : 349–55. [Google Scholar]
- Hicok KC, Du Laney TV, Zhou YS, et al. Human adipose-derived adult stem cells produce osteoid in vivo. Tissue Eng 2004; 10 : 371–80. [Google Scholar]
- Bacou F, el Andalousi RB, Daussin PA, et al. Transplantation of adipose tissue-derived stromal cells increases mass and functional capacity of damaged skeletal muscle. Cell Transplant 2004; 13 : 103–11. [Google Scholar]
- Puissant B, Barreau C, Bourin P, et al. Immunomodulatory effect of human adipose tissue-derived adult stem cells: comparison with bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Br J Haematol 2005; 129 : 118–29. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.