Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 11, Novembre 2006
|Page(s)||930 - 932|
|Published online||15 November 2006|
- Thomas RC, Meech RW. Hydrogen ion currents and intracellular pH in depolarized voltage-clamped snail neurones. Nature 1982; 299 : 826–28. [Google Scholar]
- DeCoursey TE. Voltage-gated proton channels and other proton transfer pathways. Physiol Rev 2003; 83 : 475–579. [Google Scholar]
- El Chemaly A., Guinamard R, Demion M, et al. A voltage-activated proton current in human cardiac fibroblasts. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2006; 340 : 512–6. [Google Scholar]
- Cherny VV, Murphy R, Sokolov V, et al. Properties of single voltage-gated proton channels in human eosinophils estimated by noise analysis and by direct measurement. J Gen Physiol 2003; 121 : 615–28. [Google Scholar]
- Sasaki M, Takagi M, Okamura Y. A voltage sensor-domain protein is a voltage-gated proton channel. Science 2006; 312 : 589–92. [Google Scholar]
- Ramsey IS, Moran MM, Chong JA, Clapham DE. A voltage-gated proton-selective channel lacking the pore domain. Nature 2006; 440 : 1213–6. [Google Scholar]
- Murata Y, Iwasaki H, Sasaki M, et al. Phosphoinositide phosphatase activity coupled to an intrinsic voltage sensor. Nature 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Chahine M, Pilote S, Pouliot V, et al. Role of arginine residues on the S4 segment of the Bacillus halodurans Na+ channel in voltage-sensing. J Membr Biol 2004; 201 : 9–24. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y, Lee A, Chen J, et al. X-ray structure of a voltage-dependent K+ channel. Nature 2003; 423 : 33–41. [Google Scholar]
- Ahern CA, Horn R. Stirring up controversy with a voltage sensor paddle. Trends Neurosci 2004; 27 : 303–7. [Google Scholar]
- Pomes R, Roux B. Molecular mechanism of H+ conduction in the single-file water chain of the gramicidin channel. Biophys J 2002; 82 : 2304–16. [Google Scholar]
- Starace DM, Bezanilla F. A proton pore in a potassium channel voltage sensor reveals a focused electric field. Nature 2004; 427 : 548–53. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.