Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2006
|Page(s)||679 - 680|
|Published online||15 August 2006|
- Black MW, Boothroyd JC. Lytic cycle of Toxoplasma gondii. Microbiol Mol Biol Rev 2000; 64 : 607–23. [Google Scholar]
- Carruthers VB. Host cell invasion by the opportunistic pathogen Toxoplasma gondii. Acta Trop2002; 81 : 111–22. [Google Scholar]
- Dubey JP, Frenkel JK. Toxoplasmosis of rats : a review, with considerations of their value as an animal model and their possible role in epidemiology. Vet Parasitol 1998; 77 : 1–32. [Google Scholar]
- Sergent V, Cautain B, Khalife J, et al. Innate refractoriness of the lewis rat to toxoplasmosis is a dominant trait that is intrinsic to bone marrow-derived cells. Infect Immun 2005; 73 : 6990–7. [Google Scholar]
- Cavailles P, Sergent V, Bisanz C, et al. The rat Toxo1 locus directs toxoplasmosis outcome and controls parasite proliferation and spreading by macrophage-dependent mechanisms. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2006; 103 : 744–9. [Google Scholar]
- Casanova JL, Schurr E, Abel L, Skamene E. Forward genetics of infectious diseases : immunological impact. Trends Immunol 2002; 23 : 469–72. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.