Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2006
|Page(s)||569 - 570|
|Published online||15 June 2006|
- Sancar A, Lindsey-Boltz LA, Unsal-Kacmaz K, et al. Molecular mechanisms of mammalian DNA repair and the DNA damage checkpoints. Annu Rev Biochem 2004; 73 : 39–85. [Google Scholar]
- Weterings E, Van Gent DC. The mechanism of non-homologous end-joining : a synopsis of synapsis. DNA Repair (Amst) 2004; 3 : 1425–35. [Google Scholar]
- Revy P, Buck D, Le Deist F, et al. The repair of DNA damages/modifications during the maturation of the immune system : lessons from human primary immunofeficiency disorders and animal models. Adv Immunol 2005; 87 : 237–95. [Google Scholar]
- Bassing CH, Alt FW. The cellular response to general and programmed DNA double strand breaks. DNA Repair (Amst) 2004; 3 : 781–96. [Google Scholar]
- Moshous D, Callebaut I, De Chasseval R, et al. ARTEMIS, a novel DNA double-strand break repair/V(D)J recombination protein, is mutated in human severe combined immune deficiency. Cell 2001; 105 : 177–86. [Google Scholar]
- O’Driscoll M, Cerosaletti KM, Girard PM, et al. DNA ligase IV mutations identified in patients exhibiting developmental delay and immunodeficiency. Mol Cell 2001; 8 : 1175–85. [Google Scholar]
- Buck D, Moshous D, De Chasseval R, et al. Severe combined immunodeficiency and microcephaly in siblings with hypomorphic mutations in DNA ligase IV. Eur J Immunol 2006; 36 : 224–35. [Google Scholar]
- Buck D, Malivert L, De Chasseval R, et al. Cernunnos, a novel nonhomologous end-joining factor, is mutated in human immunodeficiency with microcephaly. Cell 2006; 124 : 287–99. [Google Scholar]
- Ahnesorg P, Smith P, Jackson SP. XLF interacts with the XRCC4-DNA ligase IV complex to promote DNA nonhomologous end-joining. Cell 2006; 124 : 301–13. [Google Scholar]
- Callebaut I, Malivert L, Fischer A, Mornon JP, Revy P, de Villartay JP. Cernunnos interacts with the XRCC4/DNA-ligase IV complex and is homologous to the yeast nonhomologous end-joining factor NEJ1. J Biol Chem 2006 online (sous presse). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.