Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 5, Mai 2006
|Page(s)||557 - 558|
|Published online||15 May 2006|
- Oakeshott I, Rogers L. Earlier trials had shown that drug group was highly toxic. Sunday Times 19 mars 2006. www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2092619,00.html [Google Scholar]
- Wadman M. London’s desastrous trial has serious side effects for research. Nature 2006; 440 : 388–9. [Google Scholar]
- Mandeville K. My life as a guinea pig. Br Med J 2006; 332 : 735. [Google Scholar]
- Laurence DR. Participants in research. Br Med J 2005; 331 : 110. [Google Scholar]
- Laurence DR. Compensation for non-negligent harm in trials remains shaky. Br Med J 2006; 332 : 489–90. [Google Scholar]
- Wadman M. Drive for drugs leads to baby clinical trials. Nature 2006; 440 : 406–7. [Google Scholar]
- Goodyear M. Learning from the TGN1412 trial. Br Med J 2006; 332 : 677–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.