Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 3, Mars 2006
|Page(s)||239 - 240|
|Published online||15 March 2006|
- Corneo B, Moshous D, Gungor T, et al. Identical mutations in RAG1 or RAG2 genes leading to defective V(D)J recombinase activity can cause either T-B-severe combined immune deficiency or Omenn syndrome. Blood 2001; 97 : 2772–6. [Google Scholar]
- Moshous D, Callebaut I, de Chasseval R, et al. Artemis, a novel DNA double-strand break repair/V(D)J recombination protein, is mutated in human severe combined immune deficiency. Cell 2001; 105 : 177–86. [Google Scholar]
- Ege M, Ma Y, Manfras B, et al. Omenn syndrome due to Artemis mutations. Blood 2005; 105 : 4179–86. [Google Scholar]
- Rieux-Laucat F, Bahadoran P, Brousse N, et al. Highly restricted human T cell repertoire in peripheral blood and tissue-infiltrating lymphocytes in Omenn’s syndrome. J Clin Invest 1998; 102 : 312–21. [Google Scholar]
- De Villartay JP, Lim A, Al-Mousa H, et al. A novel immunodeficiency associated with hypomorphic RAG1 mutations and CMV infection. J Clin Invest2005; 115 : 3291–9. [Google Scholar]
- Ehl S, Schwarz K, Enders A, et al. A variant of SCID with specific immune responses and predominance of gammadelta T cells. J Clin Invest 2005; 115 : 3140–8. [Google Scholar]
- Dechanet J, Merville P, Lim A, et al. Implication of gammadelta T cells in the human immune response to cytomegalovirus. J Clin Invest 1999; 103 : 1437–49. [Google Scholar]
- Murray JC, Bernini JC, Bijou HL, et al. Infantile cytomegalovirus-associated autoimmune hemolytic anemia. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2001; 23 : 318–20. [Google Scholar]
- Ware RE, Howard TA. Elevated numbers of gamma-delta (gamma delta+) T lymphocytes in children with immune thrombocytopenic purpura. J Clin Immunol 1994; 14 : 237–47. [Google Scholar]
- Villa A, Sobacchi C, Vezzoni P. Recombination activating gene and its defects. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2001; 1 : 491–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.