Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 3, Mars 2006
|Page(s)||237 - 239|
|Published online||15 March 2006|
- Perley M, Kpnis D. Plasma insulin responses to oral and intravenous glucose : studies in normal and diabetic subjects. J Clin Invest 1967; 46 : 1954–62. [Google Scholar]
- Drucker DJ. Glucagon-like peptides. Diabetes 1998; 47 : 159–69. [Google Scholar]
- Holst JJ, Gromada J. Role of incretin hormones in the regulation of insulin secretion in diabetic and nondiabetic humans. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2004; 287 : E199–206. [Google Scholar]
- Burcelin R, Dolci W, Thorens B. Portal glucose infusion in the mouse induces hypoglycemia. Evidence that the hepatoportal glucose sensor stimulates glucose utilization. Diabetes 2000; 49 : 1635–42. [Google Scholar]
- Burcelin R, Crivelli V, Perrin C, et al. GLUT4, AMP kinase, but not the insulin receptor, are required for hepatoportal glucose sensor-stimulated muscle glucose utilization. J Clin Invest 2003; 111 : 1555–62. [Google Scholar]
- Burcelin R, Dolci W, Thorens B. Glucose sensing by the hepatoportal sensor is GLUT-2 dependent. In vivo analysis in GLUT-2null mice. Diabetes2000; 49 : 1643–8. [Google Scholar]
- Knauf C, Cani P, Perrin C, et al. Brain glucagon-like peptide-1 increases insulin secretion and muscle insulin resistance to favor hepatic glycogen storage. J Clin Invest 2005; 115 : 3554–63. [Google Scholar]
- Marty N, Dallaporta M, Foretz M, et al. Regulation of glucagon secretion by glucose transporter type 2 (glut2) and astrocyte-dependent glucose sensors. J Clin Invest 2005; 115 : 3545–53. [Google Scholar]
- Pellerin L. How astrocytes feed hungry neurons. Mol Neurobiol 2005; 32 : 59–72. [Google Scholar]
- Vega C, Pellerin L, Dantzer R, Magistretti PJ. Long-term modulation of glucose utilization by IL-1 alpha and TNF-alpha in astrocytes : Na+ pump activity as a potential target via distinct signaling mechanisms. Glia 2002; 39 : 10–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.