Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 3, Mars 2006
|Page(s)||232 - 234|
|Published online||15 March 2006|
- Maquat LE. Nonsense-mediated mRNA decay. Curr Biol 2002; 12 : R196–7. [Google Scholar]
- Howard MT, Malik N, Anderson CB, et al. Attenuation of an amino-terminal premature stop codon mutation in the ATRX gene by an alternative mode of translational initiation. J Med Genet 2004; 41 : 951–6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Maquat LE. Evidence that translation reinitiation abrogates nonsense-mediated mRNA decay in mammalian cells. EMBO J 1997; 16 : 826–33. [Google Scholar]
- Crisponi L, Deiana M, Loi A, et al. The putative forkhead transcription factor FOXL2 is mutated in blepharophimosis/ptosis/epicanthus inversus syndrome. Nat Genet 2001; 27 : 159–66. [Google Scholar]
- De Baere E, Beysen D, Oley C, et al. FOXL2 and BPES : mutational hotspots, phenotypic variability, and revision of the genotype-phenotype correlation. Am J Hum Genet 2003; 72 : 478–87. [Google Scholar]
- Caburet S, Demarez A, Moumné L, et al. A recurrent polyalanine expansion in the transcription factor FOXL2 induces extensive nuclear and cytoplasmic protein aggregation. J Med Genet 2004; 41 : 932–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ross CA, Poirier MA. Protein aggregation and neurodegenerative disease. Nat Med 2004; 10(suppl) : S10–7. [Google Scholar]
- Albrecht A, Mundlos S. The other trinucleotide repeat : polyalanine expansion disorders. Curr Opin Genet Dev 2005; 15 : 285–93. [Google Scholar]
- Moumné L, Fellous M, Veitia RA. Deletions in the polyAlanine-containing transcription factor FOXL2 lead to intranuclear aggregation. Hum Mol Genet 2005; 14 : 3557–64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.