Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 3, Mars 2006
|Page(s)||231 - 232|
|Published online||15 March 2006|
- Bruneau BG. Transcriptional regulation of vertebrate cardiac morphogenesis. Circ Res 2002; 90 : 509–19. [Google Scholar]
- Costantini D, Arruda EP, Agarwal P, et al. The homeodomain transcription factor Irx5 establishes the mouse cardiac ventricular repolarization gradient. Cell 2005; 123 : 347–58. [Google Scholar]
- Tomaselli GF, Zipes DP. What causes sudden death in heart failure ? Circ Res 2004; 95 : 754–63. [Google Scholar]
- Oudit GY, Kassiri Z, Sah R, et al. The molecular physiology of the cardiac transient outward potassium current (I[to]) in normal and diseased myocardium. J Mol Cell Cardiol 2001; 33 : 851–72. [Google Scholar]
- Antzelevitch C. Cellular basis and mechanism underlying normal and abnormal myocardial repolarization and arrhythmogenesis. Ann Med 2004; 36 (suppl 1) : 5–14. [Google Scholar]
- Gottlieb PD, Pierce SA, Sims RJ, et al. Bop encodes a muscle-restricted protein containing MYND and SET domains and is essential for cardiac differentiation and morphogenesis. Nat Genet 2002; 31 : 25–32. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.