Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 2, Février 2006
|Page(s)||164 - 171|
|Published online||15 February 2006|
- Krueger GG, Chambers DA, Shelby J. Involved and uninvolved skin from psoriatic subjects : are they equally diseased ? Assessment by skin transplanted to congenitally athymic (nude) mice. J Clin Invest 1981; 68 : 1548–57. [Google Scholar]
- Fraki JE, Briggaman RA, Lazarus GS. Transplantation of psoriatic skin onto nude mice. J Invest Dermatol 1983; 80 : 31s-35s. [Google Scholar]
- Dzionek A, Sohma Y, Nagafune J, et al. BDCA-2, a novel plasmacytoid dendritic cell-specific type II C-type lectin, mediates antigen capture and is a potent inhibitor of interferon alpha/beta induction. J Exp Med 2001; 194 : 1823–34. [Google Scholar]
- Saiag P, Coulomb B, Lebreton C, et al. Psoriatic fibroblasts induce hyperproliferation of normal keratinocytes in a skin equivalent model in vitro. Science 1985; 230 : 669–72. [Google Scholar]
- Wrone-Smith T, Nickoloff BJ. Dermal injection of immunocytes induces psoriasis. J Clin Invest 1996; 98 : 1878–87. [Google Scholar]
- Michel L, Sextius P, Jeanlouis F, et al. Interaction between T cells and fibroblasts in psoriasis. Exp Dermatol 2006 (soumis pour publication). [Google Scholar]
- Sano S, Chan KS, Carbajal S, et al. Stat3 links activated keratinocytes and immunocytes required for development of psoriasis in a novel transgenic mouse model. Nat Med 2005; 11 : 43–9. [Google Scholar]
- Rainer Zenz, Robert Eferl, Lukas Kenner, et al. Psoriasis-like skin disease and arthritis caused by inducible epidermal deletion of Jun proteins. Nature 2005; 437 : 369–75 [Google Scholar]
- Mazer JM, Fayard V, Dubertret L. Treatment of psoriasis by pulsed dye laser : short term and long term (3 years) results. Arch Dermatol 2006 (soumis pour publication). [Google Scholar]
- Dubertret L, Bertaux B, Fosse M, Touraine R. Psoriasis : a defect in the regulation of epidermal proteases, as shown by serial biopsies after cantharidin application. Br J Dermatol 1984; 110 : 405–10. [Google Scholar]
- Dubertret L, Chastang C, Beylot C, et al. Maintenance treatment of psoriasis by Tigason : a double-blind randomized clinical trial. Br J Dermatol 1985; 113 : 323–30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.