Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 1, Janvier 2006
|Page(s)||27 - 28|
|Published online||15 January 2006|
- De Fusco M, Marconi R, Silvestri L, et al. Haploinsufficiency of ATP1A2 encoding the Na+/K+ pump alpha 2 subunit associated with familial hemiplegic migraine type 2. Nat Genet 2003; 33 : 192–6. [Google Scholar]
- Li C, Capendeguy O, Geering K, et al. A third Na+ binding site in the sodium pump. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102 : 12706–11. [Google Scholar]
- Toyoshima C, Inesi G. Structural basis of ion pumping by Ca2+-ATPase of the sacroplasmic reticulum. Annu Rev Biochem 2004; 73 : 269–92. [Google Scholar]
- Ogawa H, Toyoshima C. Homology modeling of the cation binding sites of the Na+K+-ATPase. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99 : 15977–82. [Google Scholar]
- Horisberger JD. Recent insights into the structure and mechanism of the sodium pump. Physiology 2004; 19 : 377–87. [Google Scholar]
- Li CM, Grosdidier A, Crambert G, et al. Structural and functional interaction sites between Na, K-ATPase and FXYD proteins. J Biol Chem 2004; 279 : 38895–902. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.