Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 1, Janvier 2006
|Page(s)||22 - 24|
|Published online||15 January 2006|
- Lanier LL. NK cell recognition. Annu Rev Immunol 2005; 23 : 225–74. [Google Scholar]
- Veillette A, Latour S. The SLAM family of immune-cell receptors. Curr Opin Immunol 2003; 15 : 277–85. [Google Scholar]
- Engel P, Eck MJ, Terhorst C. The SAP and SLAM families in immune responses and X-linked lymphoproliferative disease. Nat Rev Immunol 2003; 3 : 813–21. [Google Scholar]
- Morra M, Howie D, Grande MS, et al. X-linked lymphoproliferative disease : a progressive immunodeficiency. Annu Rev Immunol 2001; 19 : 657–82. [Google Scholar]
- Latour S, Veillette A. Molecular and immunological basis of X-linked lymphoproliferative disease. Immunol Rev 2003; 192 : 212–24. [Google Scholar]
- Bloch-Queyrat C, Fondanèche MC, Chen R, et al. Regulation of natural cytotoxicity by the adaptor SAP and the Src-related kinase Fyn. J Exp Med 2005; 202 : 181–92. [Google Scholar]
- Latour S, Roncagalli R, Chen R, et al. Binding of SAP SH2 domain to FynT SH3 domain reveals a novel mechanism of receptor signalling in immune regulation. Nat Cell Biol 2003; 5 : 149–54. [Google Scholar]
- Davidson D, Shi X, Zhang S, et al. Genetic evidence linking SAP, the X-linked lymphoproliferative gene product, to Src-related kinase FynT in T (H) 2 cytokine regulation. Immunity 2004; 21 : 707–17. [Google Scholar]
- Roncagalli R, Taylor JE, Zhang S, et al. Negative regulation of natural killer cell function by EAT-2, a SAP-related adaptor. Nat Immunol 2005; 6 : 1002–10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.