Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 1, Janvier 2006
|Page(s)||20 - 22|
|Published online||15 January 2006|
- Dhalla NS, Temsah RM, Netticadan T. Role of oxidative stress in cardiovascular diseases. J Hypertens 2000; 18 : 655–73. [Google Scholar]
- Wu R, Millette E, Wu L, de Champlain J. Enhanced superoxide anion formation in vascular tissues from spontaneously hypertensive and desoxycorticosterone acetate-salt hypertensive rats. J Hypertens 2001; 19 : 741–8. [Google Scholar]
- Wu R, Lamontagne D, de Champlain J. Antioxidative properties of acetylsalicylic Acid on vascular tissues from normotensive and spontaneously hypertensive rats. Circulation 2002; 105 : 387–92. [Google Scholar]
- Wu R, Laplante MA, de Champlain J. Prevention of angiotensin II-induced hypertension, cardiovascular hypertrophy and oxidative stress by acetylsalicylic acid in rats. J Hypertension 2004; 22 : 793–801. [Google Scholar]
- Nickenig G, Harrison DG. The AT(1)-type angiotensin receptor in oxidative stress and atherogenesis. Part I : oxidative stress and atherogenesis. Circulation 2002; 105 : 393–6. [Google Scholar]
- Wu R, Laplante MA, de Champlain J. Cyclo-oxygenase-2 inhibitors attenuate angiotensin II-induced oxidative stress, hypertension, and cardiac hypertrophy in rats. Hypertension 2005; 45 : 1139–44. [Google Scholar]
- Warner TD, Giuliano F, Vojnovic I, et al. Nonsteroid drug selectivities for cyclo-oxygenase-1 rather than cyclo-oxygenase-2 are associated with human gastrointestinal toxicity : a full in vitro analysis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999; 96 : 7563–8. [Google Scholar]
- Chenevard R, Hurlimann D, Bechir M , et al. Selective COX-2 inhibition improves endothelial function in coronary artery disease. Circulation 2003; 107 : 405–9. [Google Scholar]
- Young W, Mahboubi K, Haider A, et al. Cyclo-oxygenase-2 is required for tumor necrosis factor-alpha- and angiotensin II-mediated proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells. Circ Res 2000; 86 : 906–14. [Google Scholar]
- Hermida RC, Ayala DE, Calvo C, Lopez JE. Aspirin administered at bedtime, but not on awakening, has an effect on ambulatory blood pressure in hypertensive patients. J Am Coll Cardiol 2005; 46 : 975–83. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.