Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2005
|Page(s)||579 - 581|
|Published online||15 June 2005|
- Gary JD, Clarke S. RNA and protein interactions modulated by protein arginine methylation. Prog Nucleic Acid Res Mol Biol 1998; 61 : 65–131. [Google Scholar]
- McBride AE, Silver PA. State of the arg : protein methylation at arginine comes of age. Cell 2001; 106 : 5–8. [Google Scholar]
- Boisvert FM, Chénard CA, Richard S. Protein interfaces in signaling regulated by arginine methylation. Sci STKE 2005; 271 : re2. [Google Scholar]
- Boisvert FM, Côté J, Boulanger MC, Richard S. A proteomic analysis of arginine-methylated protein complexes. Mol Cell Proteomics2003; 2 : 1319–30. [Google Scholar]
- Paull TT, Gellert M. The 3’ to 5’ exonuclease activity of MRE11 facilitates repair of DNA double-strand breaks. Mol Cell 1998; 1 : 969–79. [Google Scholar]
- Van den Bosch M, Bree RT, Lowndes NF. The MRN complex : coordinating and mediating the response to broken chromosomes. EMBO Rep 2003; 4 : 844–9. [Google Scholar]
- Boisvert FM, Déry U, Masson JY, Richard S. Arginine methylation of MRE11 by PRMT1 is required for DNA damage checkpoint control. Genes Dev 2005; 19 : 671–6. [Google Scholar]
- Lee JH, Paull TT. Direct activation of the ATM protein kinase by the MRE11/Rad50/Nbs1 complex. Science 2004; 304 : 93–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.