Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2005
|Page(s)||569 - 571|
|Published online||15 June 2005|
- Eberlé D, Hegarty B, Bossard P, et al. SREBP transcription factors: master regulators of lipid homeostasis. Biochimie 2004; 86 : 839–48. [Google Scholar]
- Shimomura I, Shimano H, Horton JD, et al. Differential expression of exons 1and 1c in mRNAs for sterol-regulatory element binding protein-1 in human and mouse organs and cultured cells. J Clin Invest 1997; 99 : 838–45. [Google Scholar]
- Brown MS, Goldstein JL. A proteolytic pathway that controls the cholesterol content of membranes, cells and blood. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999; 96 : 11041–8. [Google Scholar]
- Rawson RB. Control of lipid metabolism by regulated intramembrane proteolysis of sterol regulatory element binding proteins (SREBPs). Biochem Soc Symp 2003; 70 : 221–31 [Google Scholar]
- Foretz M, Pacot C, Dugail I, et al. ADD1/SREBP-1c is required in the activation of hepatic lipogenic gene expression by glucose. Mol Cell Biol 1999; 19 : 3760–8. [Google Scholar]
- Foretz M, Guichard C, Ferré P, Foufelle F. Sterol regulatory element binding protein-1c is a major mediator of insulin action on the hepatic expression of glucokinase and lipogenesis-related genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999; 96 : 12737–42. [Google Scholar]
- Bécard D, Hainault I, Azzout-Marniche D, et al. Adenovirus-mediated overexpression of sterol regulatory element binding protein-1c mimics insulin effects on hepatic gene expression and glucose homeostasis in diabetic mice. Diabetes 2001; 50 : 2425–30. [Google Scholar]
- Hegarty BD, Bobard A, Hainault, et al. Distinct roles of insulin and liver X receptor in the induction and cleavage of sterol regulatory element-binding protein-1c. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102 : 791–6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.