Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2005
|Page(s)||563 - 568|
|Published online||15 June 2005|
- Zarivach R, Bashan A, Schluenzen F, et al. Initiation and inhibition of protein biosynthesis studies at high resolution. Curr Protein Pept Sci 2002; 3 : 55–65. [Google Scholar]
- Anfinsen CB, Haber E, Sela M, White FH. The kinetics of formation of native ribonuclease during oxidation of the reduced polypeptide chain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1961; 47 : 1309–14. [Google Scholar]
- Harrison SC, Durbin R. Is there a single pathway for the folding of a polypeptide chain ? Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1985; 82 : 4028–30. [Google Scholar]
- Wolynes P G, Onuchic J N, Thirumalai D. Navigating the folding routes. Science 1995; 267 : 1619–20. [Google Scholar]
- Orsini G, Goldberg ME. The renaturation of reduced chymotrypsinogen A in guanidine HCl. Refolding versus aggregation. J Biol Chem 1978; 253 : 3453–8. [Google Scholar]
- London J, Skrzynia C, Goldberg ME. Renaturation of Escherichia coli tryptophanase after exposure to 8 M urea. Evidence for the existence of nucleation centers. Eur J Biochem 1974; 47 : 409–15. [Google Scholar]
- Betts S, King J. There’s a right way and a wrong way: in vivo and in vitro folding, misfolding and subunit assembly of the P22 tailspike. Structure Fold Des 1999; 7 : 131–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.