Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 3, Mars 2005
|Page(s)||239 - 240|
|Published online||15 March 2005|
- Oliver WR, Shenk JL, Snaith MR, et al. A selective peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ agonist promotes reverse cholesterol transport. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 5306–11. [Google Scholar]
- Tanaka T, Yamamoto J, Iwasaki S, et al. Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ induces fatty acid β-oxidation in skeletal muscle and attenuates metabolic syndrome. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 15924–9. [Google Scholar]
- Holst D, Luquet S, Nogueira V, et al. Nutritional regulation and role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ in fatty acid catabolism in skeletal muscle. Biochim Biophys Acta 2003; 1633 : 43–50. [Google Scholar]
- Luquet S, Lopez-Soriano J, Holst D, et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ controls muscle development and oxidative capabilities. FASEB J 2003; 17 : 2299–301. [Google Scholar]
- Wang YX, Zhang CL, Yu RT, et al. Regulation of muscle fiber type and running endurance by PPARδ. PLOS Biol 2004; 2 : 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Allen DL, Harrison BC, Maass A, et al. Cardiac and skeletal muscle adaptations to volontary running in the mouse. J Appl Physiol 2001; 90 :1900–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.