Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 3, Mars 2005
|Page(s)||237 - 239|
|Published online||15 March 2005|
- Suda Y, Hossain ZM, Kobayashi C, et al. Emx2 directs the development of diencephalon in cooperation with Otx2. Development 2001; 128 : 2433–50. [Google Scholar]
- Hamasaki T, Leingartner A, Ringstedt T, O’Leary DD. EMX2 regulates sizes and positioning of the primary sensory and motor areas in neocortex by direct specification of cortical progenitors. Neuron 2004; 43 : 359–72. [Google Scholar]
- Savaskan NE, Alvarez-Bolado G, Glumm R, et al. Impaired postnatal development of hippocampal neurons and axon projections in the Emx2−/− mutants. J Neurochem 2002; 83 : 1196–207. [Google Scholar]
- Galli R, Fiocco R, De Filippis L, et al. Emx2 regulates the proliferation of stem cells of the adult mammalian central nervous system. Development 2002; 129 : 1633–44. [Google Scholar]
- Nedelec S, Foucher I, Brunet I, et al. Emx2 homeodomain transcription factor interacts with eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E (eIF4E) in the axons of olfactory sensory neurons. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 10815–20. [Google Scholar]
- Campbell DS, Holt CE. Chemotropic responses of retinal growth cones mediated by rapid local protein synthesis and degradation. Neuron 2001; 32 : 1013–26. [Google Scholar]
- Feinstein P, Bozza T, Rodriguez I, et al. Axon guidance of mouse olfactory sensory neurons by odorant receptors and the β2 adrenergic receptor. Cell 2004; 117 : 833–46. [Google Scholar]
- Topisirovic I, Culjkovic B, Cohen N, et al. The proline rich homeodomain protein, PRH, is a tissue-specific inhibitor of eIF4E-dependent cyclin D1 mRNA transport and growth. EMBO J 2003; 22 : 689–703. [Google Scholar]
- Niessing D, Blanke S, Jackle H. Bicoid associates with the 5’-cap-bound complex of caudal mRNA and represses translation. Genes Dev 2002; 16 : 2576–82. [Google Scholar]
- Kelleher RJ 3rd, Govindarajan A, Tonegawa S. Translational regulatory mechanisms in persistent forms of synaptic plasticity. Neuron 2004; 44 : 59–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.