Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 3, Mars 2005
|Page(s)||231 - 232|
|Published online||15 March 2005|
- Bessis M. Erythroblastic island, functional unity of bone marrow. Rev Hematol 1958; 13 : 8–11. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu LB, Dickson H, Hajibagheri N, Crocker PR. Extruded erythroblast nuclei are bound and phagocytosed by a novel macrophage receptor. Blood 1995; 85 : 1630–9. [Google Scholar]
- Fibach E, Manor D, Oppenheim A, Rachmilewitz EA. Proliferation and maturation of human erythroid progenitors in liquid culture. Blood 1989; 73 : 100–3. [Google Scholar]
- von Lindern M, Zauner W, Mellitzer G, et al. The glucocorticoid receptor cooperates with the erythropoietin receptor and c-Kit to enhance and sustain proliferation of erythroid progenitors in vitro. Blood 1999; 94 : 550–9. [Google Scholar]
- Malik P, Fisher TC, Barsky LL, et al. An in vitro model of human red blood cell production from hematopoietic progenitor cells. Blood 1998; 91 : 2664–71. [Google Scholar]
- Neildez-Nguyen TM, Wajcman H, Marden MC, et al. Human erythroid cells produced ex vivo at large scale differentiate into red blood cells in vivo. Nat Biotechnol 2002; 20 : 467–72. [Google Scholar]
- Ogawa M. Differentiation and proliferation of hematopoietic stem cells. Blood 1993; 81 : 2844–53. [Google Scholar]
- Lemischka IR. Microenvironmental regulation of hematopoietic stem cells. Stem Cells 1997; 15 (suppl 1) : 63–8. [Google Scholar]
- Verfaillie CM. Soluble factor(s) produced by human bone marrow stroma increase cytokine-induced proliferation and maturation of primitive hematopoietic progenitors while preventing their terminal differentiation. Blood 1993; 82 : 2045–53. [Google Scholar]
- Giarratana MC, Kobari L, Lapillonne H, et al. Ex vivo generation of fully mature human red blood cells from hematopoietic stem cells. Nat Biotechnol 2005; 23 : 69–74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.